Burnett Fitness Center
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All participants will need to come dressed to either swim or work out in the cardio or weight room. Bring your own mask and water.
- All participants must wipe down equipment after each use. Participants may use 1 piece of equipment at a time. Super-setting will not be permitted until further notice.
- All participants will have a temperature check at the front desk before accessing the building. * Anyone with a fever will be asked to leave and not return until they no longer have a fever.*
- Please enter and exit from the main entrance.
- Staff, students, and participants will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
- The fitness center will comply with University expectations established for social distancing.
- The weight room and cardio area will be limited to use on every other machine to ensure safe social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in multiple common areas.
- High risk groups will be encouraged to not participate until after August 24th.
- GUESTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED AT THIS TIME. Eligible non-members are permitted after paying the $5 day pass.