Office Information:Location: Bell Hall 105
Phone: (931) 372-3320
Fax: (931) 372-3848
Mailing Address:Health Services
Campus Box 5096
Cookeville, TN 38505
Office Hours:Monday - Friday
8am to 4:30pm CST
MMR – Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Vaccination
Students must provide proof of two (2) MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccinations. Proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella may be provided by meeting one of the following 3 criteria:
- Date of birth before 1957, or
- Documentation of 2 doses vaccine against measles, mumps, and rubella given at least 28 days apart, excluding doses given earlier than 4 days before the first birthday, or
- Documentation of blood test (titer- serology) showing immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella. If any one of the three is negative, proof of 2 doses of vaccine must be provided to Health Services.
Varicella (Chicken Pox) Vaccination
Student must also provide proof of two (2) Varicella (chicken pox) vaccinations. Proof of immunity to chickenpox is required by meeting one of the following 4 criteria:
- Date of birth before 1980, or
- History of chickenpox illness diagnosed by a healthcare provider or verified by a physician, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant to whom the illness is described, or
- Documentation of 2 doses of Varicella vaccine given at least 28 days apart, excluding doses given earlier than 4 day before the first birthday, or
- Documentation of blood test (titer- serology) showing immunity to Varicella.
Meningitis (MENG) & On-Campus Housing
All new incoming students living in on-campus housing, under the age of 22, must submit proof of adequate immunization against Meningitis. Adequate proof consists of documentation from a healthcare provider showing a single dose of Meningitis (conjugate vaccine MCV4) given on or after the 16th birthday. Menactra ®, Menveo®, or MenQuadfi® satisfy this requirement. MenB® does NOT satisfy this requirement. Students living in on-campus housing are at increased risk for infection.
The following forms are required for enrollment and course registration at Tennessee Tech.
Or, a copy of your Immunization Record from a Health Care Provider faxed to (931) 372-3848 or emailed to email@example.com.
The following forms should be completed by the student or their parent/legal guardian (if under the age of 18 as of the date of submission of this form) using DocuSign.
If you have trouble getting an immunization appointment with your doctor, due to COVID-19, please contact Health Services at (931) 372-3320.