SOLO Event Series
SGA Presents: SOLO Concert
The Student Government Association hosts the annual SOLO Concert during the school year. The concert is hosted in the Hooper Eblen Center. Current Tennessee Tech students must register for the event via Eagle Engage and may register one free guest. Non-student guests must enter with the student and must be at least 18 years of age. Valid state-issued ID will be checked prior to admittance. Students should download the Tennessee Tech Eagle Engage app for their mobile devices for easy registration and event check-in. Be on the lookout for more information to come about the SOLO Concert.
Non-current student tickets are sold out!
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For accessibility accommodations please contact email@example.com a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the event.
- Non-student attendees are at least 18 years of age. State-issued photo ID is required for entry.
- Student guests must enter with the student and must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bags and purses smaller than 12”x12” are permitted. All bags will be searched upon entry.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited.
- All weapons, including pocket knives, are prohibited.
- Tobacco products and vaping are prohibited.
- Cameras are prohibited without a media pass.
- Video recording is prohibited.
- Lifting others onto shoulders, crowd surfing, and dangerous acts are not permitted.
- Attendees found in violation of SOLO Concert rules and/or University policies will be removed from the event.
Future SOLO Events
Past SOLO Events: