Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library
Work in the Library
Work Study & Scholarship students: you will receive an email with a link to JobX, which is where you can apply for library jobs.
Other students: job descriptions and applications are available through Handshake, which is Tech's job gateway for all students.
All student employees are expected to be responsible, which includes:
- Reporting for work on time as scheduled
- Clocking in and out responsibly
- Tracking and reporting statistics
- Adhering to library guidelines and supervisor instructions
- Protecting students’ confidentiality
- Behaving professionally
- See the Archives Internship Opportunity for more information
- Contact Sharon Holderman for non-Archives opportunities