Office of Research
Tennessee Tech University (TTU) strives to promote research, scholarship and creative activities that engage faculty, students and external partners. The Office of Research and Economic Development is committed to fostering an open environment to not only encourage research but also support entrepreneurial endeavors across campus. Our efforts directly support the university's vision to provide academic, economic and cultural leadership and produce practical, ready-to-work graduates who are prepared to compete in today's technologically driven world.
If you'd like to be added to the Research Office e-newsletter mailing list, please click here.
COVID-19 RESEARCH-RELATED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Updated NSF Proposal Deadlines
- NEW: Call for Rapid Access Proposals for COVID-19 Research Using Neutron Scattering Resources (also see our Find Funding page for more information)
- The following link will take you to a list of funding opportunities related to the COVID-19 pandemic. These opportunities are updated daily by 6:00 a.m. CDT and are curated by the InfoEd Global SPIN editorial team: https://www.infoedglobal.com/COVID19/COVID-19.html.
- NEW: NSF Implementation of OMB Memorandum M-20-26, "Extension of Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applications of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Due to Loss of Operations" (June 18, 2020) (Please note OMB Memoranda M-20-17 and M-20-20 have been rescinded.)
- Council on Governmental Relations Institutional and Agency Responses to COVID-19 and Additional Resources
Please be advised of the Office of Research's five business-day deadline for proposal submissions that helps ensure the highest chances for proposal funding and accommodates for unforeseen circumstances like technical issues. Proposals not meeting this deadline may be submitted to the funding agency with limited, or no, review, in which case the PI will be responsible for actions taken by the sponsor for noncompliance. There may also be delays in post-award processes involving award acceptance and account activation and setup.