Registrar's Office

Student Information Changes

Changing and Updating Your Student Information 

You can view your student information by accessing Eagle Online. From there, you can update your Information Authorization Release, change your login pin, view/update your addresses, phones, and emergency contacts, any holds you might have, your grades for a specific term, your unofficial institutional academic transcript. Please remember that if you want an official copy of your transcript to be sent, you must submit a request online, or complete the paper Transcript Request form. Learn more about the full transcript instructions.

Outside of Eagle Online, you may also change your name and your permanent address as needed. Instructions and links to the appropriate forms are below!