Welcome to the
Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs provides services and programs that enrich student life, enhance the academic experience, and contribute to an environment that encourages personal growth and development. We serve as administrative liaison to all departments within the Division of Student Affairs as well as other administrative and academic offices.
The Division of Student Affairs contributes to the educational mission of Tennessee Tech by providing premier student support programs and services. As a result, it is our goal for our students to fulfill their personal and educational objectives and aspirations.
- Recognizing the uniqueness of each student and that student's individual needs
- Developing student self-responsibility and personal investment in their growth
- Encouraging collaborative efforts in serving students
- Developing programs which are nationally recognized as models of excellence
- Optimizing the learning experience in and out of the classroom for each student through positive quality programs and services
- Providing opportunities to participate in a variety of recreational programs, sports and fitness activities which satisfy the diverse needs of faculty, staff and students
The Office of Student Affairs is also a central source of information about University policies and procedures which affect students.
Tennessee Tech University publishes a clear and appropriate statement of student rights and responsibilities. The Student Handbook includes a comprehensive list of these rights and responsibilities and may be accessed online as referenced in new student orientation. In addition, students may access policies related to their rights and responsibilities through Tennessee Tech University's Policy Central page.