Financial Aid Forms
Original signatures are required, so forms must be printed and signed.
You can get signed documents to us by delivering them to our office, Jere Whitson Building, Room 301, Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or by one of these options:
Fill out the electronic form, print and sign, scan into a .pdf document and send to us as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put your Tennessee Tech student ID number (your T#) in the subject line of the e-mail
Choose FA Documentation Upload under Financial Aid Tab.
TN Tech University - Financial Aid
Campus Box 5076
1000 N. Dixie Ave.
Cookeville, TN 38505
Please put your T # on all the pages you send us.
TN Tech Financial Aid FAX: (931) 372-6309. Please put your T # on all the pages you send us.
(FALL 2023, SPRING 2024 & SUMMER 2024)
Interested in Financial Aid for the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Aid Year?
Fill out the 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Do NOT submit these forms below unless requested on your Eagle Online.
Please log in to your Eagle Online account to access any documentation that may be required of you. Use Tennessee Tech's 2023-2024 forms for Fall Term 2023, Spring Term 2024 and/or Summer Term 2024.
- Parent Asset Information
- Student and Spouse Asset Information
- 2023-2024 Paper FAFSA
- 2023-2024 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2023-2024 Independent Verification Worksheet
**IMPORTANT INFO - Public Higher Education Discounts need to be submitted each term with current dates. Discount/waiver forms for the Fall semester can be submitted beginning July 15th. Discount/waiver forms for the Spring semester can be submitted beginning November 15th. If attending Summer semester, discount/waiver forms can be submitted beginning April 15th. The deadline to submit forms is the last business day of each term. Forms can be submitted in person, by fax 931-372-6309 or by email email@example.com on or after the dates listed above. Failure to submit by these methods, may result in your discount not being applied by the deadline.
- TBR Spouse Dependent Discount
- UT Spouse Dependent Discount (This link will take you to the Univ. of Tennessee web site)
- Teacher/State Discount (Please read the FAQs below)
- Frequently Asked Questions for the State of TN Discount
The following forms can be found on the Tennessee Tech Human Resources web page:
- Faculty/Staff Tuition Reimbursement
- Request for Educational Assistance Fee Waiver (Formerly PC-191)
- TN Tech Spouse Dependent Discount
Lottery Scholarship Forms
- Lottery Scholarship - Repeated a Course with a Better Grade
- Lottery Scholarship - Request for Review to Regain HOPE Scholarship
- Lottery Scholarship Appeal
- Information Release Authorization form: This form is now online only. You can access
this by logging in to your Eagle Online Account (Log into Tech Express and then click the Eagle App).
- Once you are logged in, click on the Personal Information tab, then the Student Information Release Authorization link
- Direct Deposit
- Teach Loan/Grant
- Notification of Intent to NOT Graduate and/or receive Future Financial Aid
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness
- Consortium Agreement
- SAP Appeal Form