Financial Aid Forms
Important information about the forms on this page: Original signatures are required, so forms must be printed and signed.
You can get signed documents to us by delivering them to our office, Jere Whitson Building, Room 302, (on the Quad!), Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm or by one of these options:
Simply fill out the electronic form, print and sign, scan into a .pdf document and send to us as an attachment to email@example.com.
Please put your Tennessee Tech student ID number (your T #) in the subject line of the e-mail.
TN Tech University - Financial Aid
1000 N. Dixie Ave.
Campus Box 5076
Cookeville, TN 38505
Please put your T # on all the pages you send us.
TN Tech Financial Aid FAX: (931) 372-6309. Please put your T # on all the pages you send us.
2021 - 2022 FORMS
(FALL 2021, SPRING 2022 & SUMMER 2022)
Interested in Financial Aid for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 Aid Year?
Fill out the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Do NOT submit these forms below unless requested on your Eagle Online.
**Please log in to your Eagle Online account to access any documentation that may be required of you.**
**Use Tennessee Tech's 2021-2022 forms for Fall Term 2021, Spring Term 2022 and/or Summer Term 2022.**
Tuition Discount & Fee Waiver Forms
**IMPORTANT INFO - Public Higher Education Discounts need to be submitted each term with current dates. Discount forms for the Fall semester can be submitted beginning July 15th. Discount forms for the Spring semester can be submitted beginning November 15th. If attending Summer semester, discount forms can be submitted beginning April 15th. Forms can be submitted in person, by fax 931-372-6309 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org on or after the dates listed above.
- TBR Spouse Dependent Discount
- UT Spouse Dependent Discount (This link will take you to the Univ. of Tennessee web site)
- Teacher/State Discount (Please read the FAQs below)
- Frequently Asked Questions for the State of TN Discount
The following forms can be found on the Tennessee Tech Human Resources web page:
- Faculty/Staff Tuition Reimbursement
- Request for Educational Assistance Fee Waiver (Formerly PC-191)
- TN Tech Spouse Dependent Discount
Lottery Scholarship Forms
- Lottery Scholarship - Repeated a Course with a Better Grade
- Lottery Scholarship - Request for Review to Regain HOPE Scholarship
- Lottery Scholarship Appeal
- Information Release Authorization form: This form is now online only. You can access
this by logging in to your Eagle Online account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Personal Information tab, then the Student Information Release Authorization link
- Direct Deposit
- Budget Planning Worksheet
- Teach Loan/Grant
- Professional Judgment Fall 2021, Spring 2022 and Summer 2022
- Notification of Intent to NOT Graduate and/or receive Future Financial Aid
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness
- Consortium Agreement
- SAP Appeal Form